Schedule At-a-Glance

"Powerful"   "A Rock Solid Training"   "Fun & Inspiring"   "Practical & Useful"  
Upcoming Schedule
13th Year  -  Over 80
 Courses  -  1600+Graduates

Next TrainingWinter PDC at Midwest Permaculture - Stelle, IL
March 2-9, 2019 
Full Details Here


How 2019 is Sizing Up!
(Full Details Posted as Schedule Unfolds)

What Dates/Details Site Where
PDC Course March 2-9 Midwest Permaculture Stelle, IL
Advanced Training in Design March 10-15 (Immediately following PDC) Midwest Permaculture Stelle, IL
PDC Course June 15-29 Bending Oak Youngstown, OH
Teacher Training July Midwest Permaculture Stelle, IL
PDC Course July 27 - Aug.3 Midwest Permaculture Stelle, IL
Hands-on Training - Natural Building? Aug.4-9
(Immediately following PDC)
Midwest Permaculture Stelle, IL
PDC Course September 21-28 Midwest Permaculture Stelle, IL
Advanced Training in Design Sept. 29-Oct.4
(Immediately following PDC)
Midwest Permaculture Stelle, IL
PDC Course October 12-19 Heal the Planet Farm Koshkonong, MO

 Please Note: 85% of the Content of Each PDC Course is Identical. We always deliver the full PDC curriculum. The remaining 15% focuses on the uniqueness of each location as stated.
For most PDC's a $350 deposit will reserve your seat and the Foundations of Permaculture Webinar Series is linked to you immediately.
This means you can start your PDC Course with the webinars at any time.
Call Becky 815-256-2215 Email: becky@midwestpermaculture.com “Bill, this PDC course was the best training I have ever had! It was in-depth, practical, hopeful, and applicable everywhere.”
Lorenza A. –  60 – School Administrator – PDC Course Graduate
One Month Following Her PDC Course...
"I'm so glad I took the course when I did because it has changed everything in my thinking especially about how to purchase property. I was deeply moved, inspired, and challenged by the material.  I can't stop thinking about it.  The course was just a feast of new possibilities!"

Shaylyn Romney Garrett (36): Social Entrepreneur, Author, Mother, & PDC Course Graduate
Founding Executive Director of Think Unlimited of Amman, Jordan

Shaylyn Romney Garrett - MWP Graduate 2016